Switch from time and cost-consuming manual sorting to a flexible assortment packing. You would like to vary the packing of your cases? With the A+F SortPacker you have an assortment packer of modular design that can be extended to suit any type of sorting at any time. If desired, it can be extended to include a A+F SetLine, aligned to multi-layer packaging and optionally equipped with a changeover system for the grippers. Straightforward, fast and variable packing of cases – that’s what the A+F SortPacker stands for.
A+F SortPacker in detail
- Low space requirement due to the compact design
- modular machine concept allows adaptation to customer-specific requirements
- central machine operation
- Flexibility in the combination of grades and in the event of format changes
- Performance: Clock rate between 30-40 cycles/min.
- Products: Cups, bottles, glasses, etc.
- Container types: Crates, trays, plastic crates, goods carriers.
- Electrical connection: 230/400V, 50 Hz, approx. XX KVA
- Compressed air connection: R1″, 6 bar
- Module dimensions: approx. 4,500 x 2,300 (without feed lanes) x 2,700 (LxWxH)
- Products: Cups, bottles, glasses and much more.
- Containers: crates, trays, plastic boxes, product carriers
- Separate case supply (erector) can be connected upstream of the assortment packer. This can be done directly or via an additional trans system
- Completion with corresponding labelling, inspection or reading systems
- Completion with downstream machines from the A+F portfolio, e.g. packaging systems, carton lidding machines, web inserters, etc.