Robot Palletiser MultiLine
Optimise your handling processes and rely on a high-performance modular palletising system from A+F. You want to palletise up to four production lines correctly sorted? Then the robot palletiser A+F MultiLine offers a flexible basis for every type of layer infeed using belt conveyors. Control full pallet discharge and empty pallet infeed optionally via pallet transfer car or using a stationary pallet transfer. Layer pads held on vacuum suction cups secure the pallet load, moreover, cartons can be grouped as a function of the layer pattern, in rows, half layers or full layers.
Robot Palletiser MultiLine in detail
- Protective equipment: Fencing of the plant with protective grids, as well as secured access to the palletising area and layer provision
- Before delivery, all systems are run in with original sample material and subjected to a documented final inspection
- On delivery, the A+F palletisers are completely pre-installed electrically and pneumatically
- The robots used are industrial robots from ABB or KUKA
- All pneumatic machine elements are designed with Festo components as standard
- Output: up to 70 trays/min; or 175 layers/hr
- Produkte: Trays, trays, shrink-wrapped packs, plastic crates, etc.
- Electrical connection: 230/400 V; 50 Hz; 18 kVA
- Compressed air connection: R ¾", 6 bar; 5 Nm³/h
- Compressed air supply: R 1″